Albany Clinic & Specialist Centre
P: (07) 3071-7405
Thursday 1.00pm – 5.00pm
Address : 698 Albany Creek Road, Albany Creek Queensland, Australia 4035
Albany Clinic GP & Specialist Services can be found on Brisbane's northside, about 19km north of the CBD, and not far from the Moreton Bay region of south east Queensland.
Only 10min away from several other well known suburbs such as Stafford Heights, Ferny Hills, Chermside, Strathpine, Brendale and Aspley, the clinic is situated right across the road from Albany Creek Shopping Village.
Once home to several well known sporting stars and celebrities such as Pat Rafter, The Veronicas, Ben Tune, Robbie Kruse and Bronte Barrett, Albany Creek maintains it's small town feeling, while benefiting from some more modern day luxuries, such as high quality schools, sporting grounds and some of the larger shopping complexes you will see in Brisbane. It's this small town feeling that is on display when you visit the clinic.
Modern day family doctors who approach their work with the utmost professionalism and have the experience to match. But it's not just great credentials that make great doctors. All doctors at the practice regularly undertake workshops and participate in industry-related seminars to further their training in the field of medical science.
This ensures you're getting the most current medical advice you can get from your family clinic.
Unlike a number of well established practices however, Albany Clinic is still taking new patients. If you're looking for the highest standard in health care from an Accredited General Practice, then check out the services they specialise in below to see if they're right for you and your family:
- Emergencies and accidents such as cuts, lacerations, breaks, fractures and acute illnesses
- Full medicals for WorkCover policies, insurance purposes and even for the aviation industry
- Women’s health including breast cancer screening and pap-smear tests
- Family advice, helping to plan for pregnancy, and assist with contraception and fertility
- Childrens health for all ages including infant checks and four year checks
- Immunisation and vaccinations for babies, toddlers and children, as well as assistance with travel and flu vaccines
- Diagnosis and ongoing management of Diabetes
- Surgery for minor issues such as skin excisions, in-grown toenails
In addition to these basic services, Albany Clinic also offers the following specialist services
- Refresh Cosmetic treatment
- Snoring and Sleep Apnoea treatment
- Speech Pathology
- Bloom Hearing Service
- Preventistry Dental Service
- QML Pathology
Last but not least, New Life Nutrition also operate from the clinic offering a wide range of Nutritionist and Dietitian services. This compliments the clinic perfectly, rounding out their range of services to ensure your family can benefit from all possible specialist services in the one location.
It positions the clinic as one of Brisbane's leading medical practices and offers a friendly yet professional place for support, advice, planning and emergency assistance for your family.
Visit the Albany Clinic GP & Specialist Services website
for more details, or contact them using the details provided below:
Phone: (07) 3264-2622
698 Albany Creek Rd, Albany Creek, QLD